The ESC of the Western Reserve is proud to partner with the Renhill Group to provide Substitute Classified Aides and Certified Teachers for our ESC of the Western Reserve Programs.
If you are a New Prospective Substitute Applicant, apply here.
If you are a Returning Substitute, complete the Returning Substitute Application here.
Substitute Opportunities for ESC of the Western Reserve Programs:
- Broadmoor -Mentor
- BRC (Building Resiliency in Children)- Middlefield
- Gaitway High School -Chagrin
- Geauga Achieve -Multiple Locations within the Cardinal, Kenston, and West Geauga School Districts
- Geauga Core -Auburn Career
- Juvenile Detention Center
- Preschool Programs -Multiple Locations; Fairport Preschool, Perry Preschool, Jordak Elementary, Ledgemont Elementary, and Metzenbaum Center and Twinkle
- STARS -Multiple Locations within the Cardinal and West Geauga School Districts.
- SAIL -Located in Perry.
- The Lake Academy -Painesville Township
For more information about our programs click here.
School Districts That We Serve:
- Berkshire Local Schools: Burton
- Cardinal Local Schools- Middlefield
- Chardon Local Schools- Chardon
- Kenston Local Schools- Chagrin Falls
- Madison Local Schools- Madison
- Painesville City Local Schools -Painesville
- Perry Local Schools- Perry
- West Geauga Local Schools
Please Note: Once you have completed the process with the Educational Service Centers you will be contacted by the districts that you have chosen and/or the Renhill Group to begin work. You will not be able to start subbing until all of the requirements have been met with the Educational Service Center of the Western Reserve.