- Prior to the Professional Development or taking leave, go to HR Kiosk and submit a request for approval. Be sure to note all costs associated with the PD for which you expect reimbursement. **Reimbursement will be based on your district's reimbursement policy. Check what the policy is prior to submitting your HR Kiosk request. Print a copy of this form.
- Please be sure to verify the sub needed status on your request. Check or uncheck this option as applicable.
- Once your request has been approved by your HR Kiosk Supervisor, you are approved for your leave time.
- For PD requests, submit a W9 (available below in Employee Forms) to the payroll department so you can be set up as a vendor. You will only need to submit this once; if you have already submitted one, you do not need to do it again.
- For PD requests, when you return from your pre-approved PD, fill out actual expenses on the HR Kiosk Professional Development form, attach any applicable backup documentation (such as agenda, map showing mileage, etc) and submit to your Program or District Supervisor for signature.
- For PD requests, send the completed and signed documentation to the Lake County ESC payroll department, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once it is verified by the payroll department that all paperwork is complete, you will be reimbursed for your expenses on the next pay cycle.